13 Aralık 2016 Salı
Hi i'm Fatih.There are too many people at the park in the picture. There is a tree house in the park. A boy climbing to the house and another boy is already in. Oddly there is a skunk on the treehouse. There is a man with blue tshirt and glasses. He is drawing a picture of park. There is a small lake in the park. There are old people sitting beside the lake. They are watching and feeding the swans. And there is a young couple under the treehouse. Boy playing guitar to his girlfriend.There is a family near the path. They have got two babies. Boy is crying. Girl is looking to butterfly. There is a boy next to the family. He is using his computer on the table. I think he is doing his homework. He has got a fish. İn addition maybe he has got a rabbit. Because there is a rabbit under the table. I'm not sure. And I think most weird thing is orange robot that giving icecream to little girl.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilBu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSil