12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Hi Guys!
I am Sera...
I am seeing a lot of people in the garden.It is a beautiful sunny day in the picture. The sun is shining in the sky.
So! What am I seeing in this garden? Or... What these people are doing here?
Firstly...
Why are there so many animals ? Because these people look like animal friends. How nice!😇 Swan and duck are swimming at lake. The bird is flying above people. Two dogs are playing together. A rabbit is sitting on the grass. The police are giving a dog food. I seeing a fish in the lantern. What are you doing at the skunk tree house? I don't understand🙄 It's crazy...
I am seeing a beautiful lake. It's forbidden to swim in this lake. Because it says on the plate that it is dangerous. But a child is swimming. Some people have a picnic at lakeside. old wife and old husband sitting at lakeside. They are getting fresh air. The kids are playing together with ball. The children tree house are climbing. The baby is crying. Mother and father want to smile baby.But baby does not smile.
The photo is very nice. The people are happy. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder