12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Hi, I am Zeynep , Let's talk about picture. I see sunny day in picture. A baby is crying and his little sister is looking at butterfly.  A man is running. A rabbit is under the table. It is looking puffy. A boy is painting. Why he is only drawing environment ? There is lot of people. Dogs are playing together.  A police officer is busting a cute dog.A boy is playing guitar.A girl is reading a book. I see a lake. Someone is swimming in lake with swan. I see a tree house. 2 little kid is playing on tree house. I see a road. A bus is on road. People are waiting on bus station. 2 old man are talking together. A boy is riding a bike. A bird is flying. Some people are have a picnic. Kids are playing football with basketball ball. A robot is talking with little girl.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder