12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Describe the photo

Hi everyone. I am Eray. Let's describe the photo. In the photo, there is a sunny day. Many people and many animal in park. I see a baby. Baby is crying. Why he is crying ? I have no idea. His parents are trying to make him happy. 2 little kid is playing with ball and near the kids a boy is doing sport. I am see a picnic table. A boy is using computer on the table. A rabbit is under the table.A fish is near the young boy. A boy with glasses is drawing a park picture. A old man is looking to boy with glasses. Behind the old man, 2 young people is sitting. A boy is playing guitar and a girl is reading book. There is tree house. 2 little kid are playing on the tree house. A cat is walking on the tree house but it isn't falling. A robot is giving ice cream to little cute girl. A boy is riding a bike. A police officer is playing with white dog. Some people are have a picnic near the lake. In the lake some one is swimmimg. People are waiting for bus. A girl is trying to catch bus. Behind the bus station, there are 7 house. Birds are flying and The wind is singing. What a lovely day :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder