Hi Guys,I Am Mirza Efe Coşkun.I am seeing a lot of people in the picture.It's sunny day.I am seeing an old woman.She is selling gift packages.Isn't she ? I am not sure.I am seeing a young man and He is running.I am seeing two child and They are playing ball.I am seeing two babysitter.They Are keeping eye on children.Are they ?I am not sure.I am seeing a trash can.It has a dirty around.I am seeing another young man and he is using computer.There is fish on his right.I am seeing an old man and He is looking around.I am seeing two young people.One boy and One girl.She is reading a book.He is playing a electronic guitar.This is interesting.I am seeing a robot and child.Robot is giving the child some ice cream.I am seeing three people.They are having a picnic.I am seeing a pond.I am seeing a man.He is swimming in pond.I am seeing a police officer and he is teaching a dog.I am not sure somethings.Why is there a robot in the park.Why robot is giving child some ice cream.I am seeing two dog.They are boxing.I am going crazy right now.Why are they boxing ? They are animals ! :) And Why painter doing nature picture.There are many people in front of him.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder