Hello everybody! I'm Bihter. Lets look at the picture! Firstly I am seeing; it is sunny day. All people are in the park. Maybe it is weekend. The boy playing in the tree house with his
friend. They are looking happy. But it isn’t funny, it is dangerous. And the other guys playing the guitar under
the tree. The girl isn’t singing a song. Why isn’t she singing a song? Because she
is reading a book. And then I am seeing
an old man. He is walking on his own.
Where is he walking? We don’t know. I think he is walking towards the
white light. There is an old woman in front of the old man. She’s carrying
something. Is it heavy? People aren’t helping her. Look it that! The boy is
running. Is he helping to her? No, He isn’t. He is only running. There are two
kids behind the boy. Kids are playing ball on their own. They aren’t having any
parents. There is a family in their side. They have two children. The boy is
crying. He isn’t happy. His parents are trying to make happy to him. And the
other child, she is sitting. She isn’t crying. Why isn’t she crying?
Because she is clever. She is watching the other children. I am seeing, there
is second family. They are having a picnic. They aren’t clean. This place isn’t
clean. Why isn’t place clean? People are polluting this place. And I am seeing a robot man. He is talking with a
little girl. She isn't afraid of robot man. Robot man is giving a candy to her.
She is happy now. A child is sitting in front of them. He is surfing the
internet. Maybe he is talking with his
friends.
A man is swimming.
But he mustn’t swim in the lake. Because it is forbidden. Where is the police? He
is there but he isn’t seeing him. He is watching the dog. In the back; two dogs
are waiting for the other dog. He is undergoing in front of the dogs on bicycle.
He isn’t slow.
Where is the postman? Is he walking on the road? Yes, I am seeing a postman! He is coming. ‘’Poooost’’ He is saying. He is tired. There is a woman behind postman. She is running fastly. She seeing someone in the bus stop. ‘’Good afternoon’’ she is saying.
Where is the postman? Is he walking on the road? Yes, I am seeing a postman! He is coming. ‘’Poooost’’ He is saying. He is tired. There is a woman behind postman. She is running fastly. She seeing someone in the bus stop. ‘’Good afternoon’’ she is saying.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder