12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi
Hi Guys! I'm Sedat, I am seeing sunny day and a lot of people. Painter drawing the panaroma. I'm seeing a robot, What is that robot doing? The robot giving something to little girl. The postman putting a mail in the mail box. Bird and plane flying. Swan and duck swimming in lake. What is this? Someone is swimming in the lake. I am seeing a boy, he playing guitar and The girl reading a book. The policeman feeding a dog. The runner, running in park.The leaves are flying. An old man waiting. He is not young. The squirrel is climbing. Three people are having a picnic. Someone resting in picnic. Children are playing ball. A fish swimming in aquarium. A baby is crying. Four people waiting bus. They are in the bus stop. A child riding a bicycle. I am seeing a trash. A white rabbit staying. He is using computer. The people are happy.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder