11 Aralık 2016 Pazar
Hello everybody! What is going on this picture? I am writing now.I am seeing a beautiful sunny day and I am seeing a lot of people in this photo they are having fun in the garden.What are they doing? The boy is running in the garden.Painter is drawing the garden,he is not drawing people yet.The robot is giving ice cream to child.Some people are waiting for bus across the street and I am seeing a lot of house at there.Birds are flying. Two people are sitting under the tree and the boy is playing the guitar and the girl is reading a book.The squirrel is climbing at the tree. The children are playing at tree house.The boy is using laptop on the table, I dont know what is he doing.A cat is watching people on tree house.Dogs are fighthing.A baby is crying and his father is playing a toy for enjoy to him.Children are playing ball.The couple is sitting on bench.The boy is cycling.The policeman is feeding a dog.The boy is swimming.A rabbit is under the table.A fish is swimming in the aquarium.The ducks are swimming.A family is having a picnic and the boy is sleeping,others are eating food.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder