Hi guys !
I am Veysel.
Let's talk some about the Picture.
I think This Sunday and hot a day.Peaople are happy, the kids are playing ball
and crying a baby. Why is she cry ? I dont know really. Maybe hot, hangry …..
They having a picnic three people. Maybe more and eagle is flying in the sky. A woman
and man running and husband and wife are sitting on the bench with children. A
man is swimming and two duck swimming.A policeman fooding a dog.
People are waiting the bus and a
boy driving bike. Two old man is sitting in the bench.
İs Old woman transporting gift ? Behind
a boy is climbing. is postman a sending post ?
A boy is sitting the bench and computer
playing game. A rabbit is waiting under the bench and on the aquarium.
A painter is drawing all of
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder