10 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi

Describing the image


Hi! I'm Hasan. I want to describe this image. I think  this image is so ridiculous. Isn't it? Because so much creepy things are happening in this image. For example, a robot is giving an ice cream to a child. Is this child doesn't know that she shouldn't take anything from strangers? In another example a girl is playing a basketball ball with her feet. Probably her parents didn't teach her that she shouldn't play a basketball ball with foot. What an unresponsible parents. In another example, a man is swimming in decorative pool. It is not for swim man! You should know that. Did you see the boxer dogs? I saw them too. And i don't want to talk about them. Under the tree, a man is playing guitar in front of a girl, while she reading a book! How can he dare that. This image made me very angry. I don't want to talk about this image anymore.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder