10 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi
Hello Mrs. Başdal and dear friends fistly I am seeing a lot of people. They are looking happy every one. Probably a summer day...one boy is painting one boy is runnig. Two sisters are playing ball. Robot like some body is giving icecream to girl. One bird and one plane are flying. Four people is waiting bus at bus station. I am seeing one family, probably they are haveing picnic. One boy is playing guitar and one girl is listening him. One boy is swimming at pool with one duck. I am seeing one brown squirrel climbing a tree. One boy is sitting and playing computer and there is a rabbit under the park bench. One boy is bikeing. Two dogs are playing. One husband are sitting on park bench and they have two sons. One of the son is crying. There is a grandmother, she has some gift packet. The grandfather is doesn't not any doing, he is only looking. What are cat doing? I don't understand. İt is probably not happy.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder