12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Hello guys.I am Mert.I am telling you what I see in the picture.There is a beautiful day.The sun is shining.The people are happy.There is a boy on the bank.He is sitting and he is using computer.İn front of the bank the boy is running.There are two children on the road.Are they playing volleyboll?No they are playing football.There is a boy under the tree house.İs he playing piano?No he isnt playing piano.He is playing guitar.There is a girl near the boy.She is reading book.There is a boy under the tree.He is climbing the ladder.There is a boy in the lake.He is swimming with duck.There is a family on the parasol.They are in picnic.The boy is lying on the floor.There is an old man under the tree.He is watching the children.There is a robot.The robot is giving an ice cream to little girl.There are two baby on the bank.The blonde one is crying and other one isnt crying.There are four people across the road.They are waiting the bus at the bus station.
 Which one is the highest?The bird or the plane ?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder