26 Ekim 2016 Çarşamba
Hi everyone and Ms. Başdal.
Here is a photo of I am, my grandparents, their cat and my brother. I'm on the left with the red t-shirt. My name is Betül and my surname is CESUR. I'm eleven years old. I'm from Turkey. I am a student. In the photo my grandfather's on my left. His name is Ali. He is fifty five years old. He is a retired. My grandfather's on the left my grandmother's. Her name is Ayşe. She is fifty years old. She is a housewife. They are from Germany. Pamuk is grandfather's in the middle grandmother's. It's my grandparents a cat. And my brother is on the right. My brother name is Can. He is five years old. My brother is from Turkey. He is a kid. I love them.
See you again. :)
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder