31 Ekim 2016 Pazartesi

Daily routines

Hello! I am Hasan. Let's talk about my daily routines! Actually I don't have a certain time for get up. I usually get up around 1 hour before the school. After I wake up I drink water and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face and my hair every morning. I get dressed and dry my hair. I rarely have breakfast in the mornings, because I love sleep more than breakfast. Next, I go to school. The lessons usually starts at 8.30. After the lessons I go to the school cafeteria for lunch. Then I go back to the class for the next lessons. When the lessons end, I go to a cafe with my classmates for drink tea or coffee. Then we go back to our hostel. Sometimes I play games till the dinner. After dinner I watch TV. I don't have a certain time for sleep. When I am sleepy I sleep.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder