28 Ekim 2016 Cuma

Hey everybody! My name is Elif Nur.Here is a photo of me.It's from summer holiday in Eskisehir.I'm with my sister,my aunts and my uncle.We went to visit my uncle.In the photo my sister's next to the bicycle.Her name is Zeynep Sude and she's 16 years old.I'm in the middle with sunglasses.My little aunt is on my right,she is Merve and she is my best friend.She is 17 years old and she is younger than me of 8 month.My favourite uncle (my only uncle) is Ömer next to her,he is 23 years old and he study at Anadolu University.On his right,she is my aunt and her name is Feyza.She is 21 years old and she study at Sakarya University.I'm very lucky cause of I have them :) We have so much fun when we are meet,they are my favourite people.I love them 💜

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder