Hi everybody, this is my daily activitys.
I always wake up at 10 am. I wash my hands and face. I brush my teeth before breakfast. I love this taste. My dad prepares breakfast for me. I eat with pleasure, and I say ' thanks for everything God'. Finally I wash dishes. I don't like this.
In the afternoon, I usually go out with my dogs. We run or play with dogs toys. I get home at 3 pm. I take a bath. I am always clean. My mum watches Tv programme everyday. I don't care, I never watch Tv. So I dance with music on my own for an hour. And than I always surf the net.
I and my mum prepare dinner at 6 pm. We have a dinner, and we brush our teeth. I wear my pyjamas. I draw something or I play the guitar. My dad sometimes comes near for listen to me. Finally, I usually fall asleep at night.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder