4 Kasım 2016 Cuma

MY DAILY ROUTINES

Hi.I'm Mert.I usually get up at eight o'clock . I wash my face and my hands. I always have breakfast at half past eight.Then I brush my teeths.After I get dressed.I often leave from hostel at nine o'clock.I always start my lesson at half past nine.I often have lunch at quarter past twelve.I always finish my school at five o'clock.After I sometimes spend time with my friends.I usually back to the hostel at six or seven o'clock.I always have dinner at seven o'clock.I sometimes go out with my roomates.Then we g0 to cafe and drink tea .I always back to my hostel at quarter to twelve p.m.I always talk to my mother on the phone.I tired of answering her questions.I rarely play games.I love books so I usualy read book before sleep.I always go to my bed at half past one a.m See you later
.ıII.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder