18 Kasım 2016 Cuma

Hi guys!
I want to tell about Ilayda.
She is my lovely sister bot she is not just like my sister to me. We're both best friend. I love her so much.
She is pretty, medium-heigh, slim and a young girl. She has got long dark brown and curly hair. She's got big dark brown eyes.
She has got pretty, smiling face. She is intelligent, kind, funny girl. She is not an easy going, she is a very serious and a different girl.
She doesn't look like me. We have different apperance and interests. I like cooking but she doesn't. She likes to ride a bike but I don't
But we have sometings in common. We both love all animals. And we have got a male cat and his name is Angelina :) ... ( I know Angelina is female name :)) He is a lucky boy. Because he has got 2 mothers. He is a lovely cat :)
Ilayda is very good at dancing. But she is very bad at sports.
She hates lies, borung lessons and go to market.
She likes to ride a bike to plant flowers and go out with me :)
Even tought, like everybody we also figh sometimes but we always support each other in times of diffuculties. We forget our fights quickly and never spend a day without talking. We enjoy our similarities and respect the differences. We both learn from each other.
My sister is best friend and I wish a best friend like my sister to everyone.
"THE END"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder