Hi friends! I'm Melek.
I see a lot of people in the photo. I see sunny day.
The birds and airplane are flying. Duck and swan swimming in the lake. The child is swimming in the lake. People are waiting for the bus. Two men are sitting on the bench. The boy is ride a bicycle. The robot is giving the little girl ice cream. The child lies on the floor and sunbathing. The man is eating sandiwich. The dog is sleeping. A woman and a man are sitting on the bench. The woman looks confused because the baby iş crying. The little girl is looking at the butterfly. Two kids playing ball. The young man is running. Young man is using computer. The rabbit is sitting under the bench. Police oficcer is feeding the dog. Two dog doing boxs. The old woman has many gifts in her hand. The boy is painting. A child tree house climbing. İt's beautiful day.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder